- Perfect for gimbals and shooting on the go, the Latitude M is an ultralight receiver designed to keep weight off your rig.
- Supports up to 2 motors for Focus and Iris control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- Controls run/stop, shutter, ISO, and other RED DSMC2 camera parameters
- Controls Canon EF / Nikon AF lenses using internal motors
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary algorithm for torque control
- 2.4GHz WiFi for Foolcontrol
- Red Approved
MK3.1 BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- The MK.3.1 Brushless Motor is a revolution in wireless lens control, offering superior response, smoother operation, and 4 times the service life of brushed motors. The motor never cogs, sparks, or skips and operates nearly silently, even at high speeds
- Works with any Teradek RT MK 3.1 or Latitude lens control system.
- Drive gear can be mounted on either side
- Full range of gears available
- Adjustable motor response for smooth to sharp moves
- 2.2 Nm maximum allowable torque
- Support for 15mm/19mm rods with good height adjustment
- Compact chassis design with super thin and flexible cables
MK3.1 4-AXIS CONTROLLER
- The 4-Axis Controller gives you extraordinarily precise control over your lens.
- 4 mappable axes: knob, slider, wheel A, wheel B
- 2.4GHz FHSS wireless system transmits latency-free commands up to 5000 ft.
- Built-in OLED with intuitive menu system
- Removable Canon LP-E6 battery that offers up to 36 hours of continuous runtime